This is the second part of the small course “Want to make responsive html5 websites”. In part 1, we talk about the basic definitions and why we need a responsive website for our business or organizations. Today, we will set the ground for the course by checking what skills do you need to begin designing responsive html5 websites. You can subscribe to our feeds to receive the tutorial right into your inbox!
- Basic HTML5 and CSS3
- Comfortable with scripting code
- Have your computer with at least 3 or 4 browsers installed and updated
- TExt editor: texmate, bbedit, textwrangler
-Be able to execute server-side PHP scripts
- You will need to have access to your web server to set or change file and directory permissions
- Server minimun requirements:
PHP version needs to be 5.2 +
Make sure that your PHP has the GD image library and SimpleXML extension available.
If need help with finding a server software to install in your computer, please subscribe to my site and we can help you out.
When you are done with this task, you can continue with the 3rd part of “Want to make responsive html5 websites Tutorial 2 of 10″.